Saturday, February 23, 2008

ROLEX COSMOGRAPH DAYTONA PAUL NEWMAN REF. 6241




This is the most pristine Rolex Cosmograph Daytona I've seen!!  So called Paul Newman with tri-coloured Rolex exotic dial reference number 6241 & serial number 17xxxxx, circa 1970.  I originally sold this watch to a Canadian collector many years ago which I purchased from the original owner.  The collector has since had the watch serviced in Geneva by Rolex!!!  This watch has the service papers from Rolex Geneva which in this market is invaluable and is better than having the original papers.  The watch is in better than new condition and looks like it has never been worn... ever!! By far the finest example for sale on the planet.  A watch like this is sure to make any collector very excited and is the nicest one I've ever had through my hands...  This watch is priced fairly upon request and won't last long (the last 6241 was sold in 24hrs).  Contact me for further details: Greg 416-434-0499 or knightsbridge.info@gmail.com

No comments: